Napa Valley Spring Break
Spring Break in Napa Valley
You’ll find no shortage of activities during your Spring Break.
Spring Break Fun at River Terrace Inn
It’s never too early to start planning your next Spring Break holiday. If you have not decided where you will be heading on your time off, let us give you a wonderful option guaranteed to make your Spring Break vacation a fun escape from the hustle and bustle of your usual day-to-day life.
With no more than an hour drive from San Francisco and the Bay Area, check out the River Terrace Inn. It has an ideal location in Napa Valley, surrounded by many of the prime tourist spots and wineries in the area. The hotel itself boasts of elegance and charm mixed with innovative hotel features that will surely provide you with a wonderful stay. Need help about how to go about selecting your itinerary for the trip? Here are some places you can check out to maximize your whole Napa Valley experience.
Napa Valley is well known for its wineries. It is one of the most notable wine regions in the world. Cabernet Sauvignon is its most popular product, but the entire valley can provide plenty of grape varieties. Some of the wineries and vineyards worth visiting are:
- Andretti Winery, modeled after an Italian village of Mario Andretti, a popular race car driver.
- Antica Winery is formed by combining Antinori and California. The family has 26 generations of winemaking history.
- Bolen Family Estates is quite a young winery having only started in 2006. Their goal is to craft the best Merlot.
- Bouchaine Vineyards is the oldest winery in Carneros District and is popular for Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.
- Clos Du Val offers a great wine-tasting experience that should not be missed.
- Falcor Winery produces eight different varieties of Chardonnays. Its 1999 Napa Valley Chardonnay is known for winning the nation’s highest scoring Chardonnays. This one scored 93 Points from Wine Spectator.
- Fontanella Family Winery is quite a small winery but provides a wine-tasting experience that is pretty intimate.
- Hahn Family Wines took advantage of Santa Lucia Highlands’s beautiful climate, and it blossomed well for the entire family.
- Herencia Wines crafts have been crafting wines from Gulliermo’s vines.
- Italics Wine Growers has great pride in their wines; it can be really hard to miss.
- John Anthony Vineyards has a goal of delivering amazingly balanced wines and will last for years.
Enjoy the Napa Valley Wine Train.
If you want a quick and fast winery experience, consider joining the Napa Valley Wine Train. It is just a three-hour ride of relaxation enough to cover a 36 mile round trip through the Napa Valley, through the wine valleys found in St. Helena. There is also a prepared meal that goes with the trip in a fully restored Pullman Dining Car or Vista Dome. Spring Breakers will love this experience.
Ride a Hot Air Balloon over Napa Valley.
Prepare to be stunned by the wonderful views of Napa Valley through a hot air balloon ride. At 500 to 2000 feet, you will see the beautiful sites in the area. You will not get lost, however, since the pilot can provide you with information on the flower fields, farms, and vineyards that you will see from up above. End your trip with a sumptuous champagne brunch in a peaceful wine country setting.
Be in awe at Arts- Di Rosa Preserve.
Encompassing a wowing 217 acres, this is an oasis for the largest Bay Area art collections. It features more than 2000 works of art made by over 800 artists. It also has wonderful vineyards, olive trees, a peaceful lake, wildlife preserve, and so much more. Your thirst for wonderful sceneries and artworks will certainly be satisfied in just a day here.
Travel back in time in The Petrified Forest.
This has a history covering a whopping 3 million years. An eruption of Mount St. Helena created the Petrified Forest. Follow the trail and be wowed with petrified redwood trees in a grove along the Napa Valley wine country. The walking tour is only a half mile, but you can see the beautiful meadows and learn more about its history.
Don’t miss the Napa River Fun.
Love the water? Then do not miss the Napa River Adventure. A 10-passenger riverboat cruises along this serene river. Be ready to experience the valley from a whole new perspective. It has tour sights of Downtown Napa, Copia, the wetlands, and vistas of the Valley. Learn about the river developments, local history, and ecology. If you are feeling adventurous, rent your own canoes or go kayaking to get a closer look at the wetlands and marshes.
With an array of nightlife and daytime activities for Spring Break travelers, River Terrace Inn is an excellent choice for your Spring Break vacation in California.
Book Your Stay
Savor laid-back Napa vibes at every turn, from relaxing on property to rolling through the fields.