STAY SAFE, START LIVING
Your health is our utmost priority. The River Terrace Inn team is committed to protecting the wellbeing of our guests and team members by providing a comfortable and safe environment. Our team has been fully trained on the importance of upholding the highest level of sanitation standards and we are taking every precaution to protect our guests, community, and staff. We have made several adjustments to our hotel operations to ensure your safety.
Our team has diligently implemented all safety precautions recommended by the CDC and in accordance with state and county guidelines. Even so, it is impossible to eliminate all risks of exposure to infectious disease. If you have specific questions or concerns that are not addressed in the materials provided, please reach out to our General Manager, Will Farrow, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 707-320-6900.
Due to our heightened safety measures, some facilities or services may not be available, but we are committed to making your stay as comfortable as possible with our award-winning service. These are our enhancements to our current cleanliness standards:
Guest Check-In: 3:00pm
Please keep your mouth and nose covered while in public spaces. County regulations require all people in Napa County to wear masks inside or in line for any retail or commercial business.
- Plexiglass dividers installed at the front desk.
- Contactless check-in available upon request.
- Physical distancing required while in line.
- Keycards are sanitized before each use.
- Hand sanitizer, masks, and extra waste bags are available to all guests at check-in and throughout their stay.
Keeping Your Distance
- Seating in all public areas, ALBA Restaurant, and lounges are positioned at least six feet apart.
- We recommend that all guests strive to maintain at least six feet between themselves and others.
- Physical distancing is practiced by all associates on property.
- All property outlets will comply with, or exceed, local or state mandated occupancy limits.
- Stairwells and alternatives to elevators are clearly marked and open for guest use.
PPE & Hand Sanitizer
- Individual Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) kits containing disposable sanitizing wipes, gloves, disposable masks, and personal hand sanitizer will be available upon request.
- Appropriate PPE is worn by all associates based on their role and responsibilities and in adherence to state or local regulations and guidance.
- Gloves are worn by housekeeping and all other team members in direct contact with guests.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers, touchless whenever possible, are placed at all guest and associate entrances and contact areas such as driveways, reception areas, hotel lobby, restaurant, meeting and convention spaces, elevator landings, and fitness center.
- Hand sanitizer supply levels are checked by staff on a routine basis.
Lobby & Public Areas
- High touch areas, including but not limited to doors, door handles, elevator buttons, handrails, public phones, public furniture, remote controls, signature pads, credit card readers, and drinking stations are cleaned and sanitized on a frequent and routine basis.
- High traffic areas including but not limited to entryways, hallways, and elevators are cleaned and sanitized routinely.
- Our team upholds a strict schedule of routine hand sanitation throughout their time on property.
- Public restrooms are cleaned with increased frequency. Flushers, locks, walls, toilet seats, dispensing stations, sinks, faucets, and doors are disinfected during each service.
- All reception areas (front desk, host stand, spa desk, etc.) are wiped down between every guest interaction.
- A variety of touchpoints in our public spaces have been removed. For those that remain, enhanced sanitation routines are in place.
BEFORE YOUR STAY
- Rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected upon departure.
- For our guests’ safety, we’ve eliminated certain amenities such as magazines, in-room coffee, and menus.
- Used linen is folded and bagged in each guest room (staff never shakes towels or sheets in the room to avoid releasing any particles into the air).
- Housekeeping leverages partnerships with national vendors on best cleaning practices, tools, and supplies. Ecolab Peroxide Multi-Surface Cleaner Chemical is utilized for sanitation on all hard and non-porous surfaces.
- Increased attention to thorough vacuuming of rugs and sanitation of floors, including low-traffic and hard-to-reach surfaces.
DURING YOUR STAY
- We have eliminated daily housekeeping services. However, you can request housekeeping service 24 hours in advance by contacting the Front Desk.
- Special requests for additional toiletries are available via a no-touch basket delivery service.
- Plexiglass divider at host stand.
- Text notification is used to alert a guest when their table is ready. This allows guest to wait in the comfort of their room.
- Face masks available at host stand.
- Touchless hand sanitizer at restaurant entrance.
- Contactless menu using QR code.
- Our staff is provided with PPE to ensure the wellbeing of our guests and staff such as masks, gloves and hand sanitizer at each of their stations.
- High touch areas are sanitized after every use including but not limited to phones, POS terminals, credit card readers, check presenters, and pens.
- Tables and chairs are sanitized thoroughly with Ecolab Multi-Quat Sanitizer.
Open 7AM to 7PM
To help ensure the continued safety and health of our guests and our team, the fitness center is limited to an occupancy of one household only during each usage. Please inquire with our Front Desk team about scheduling your time in the gym.
- Hand towels and all terry products are refreshed on a routine basis.
- All equipment is spread out to adhere to social/physical distancing and is disinfected by staff after each use.
- Free weights and fitness equipment are disinfected on a consistent basis.
Valet parking is currently unavailable; however parking is available and included during your stay.
We understand that you want to experience more than the resort when you travel. We also know that venturing out looks a little different than it used to. These are our tips for making the most of Napa Valley while also caring for your personal health and safety.
The Napa Valley is open and welcoming visitors. Most local wineries are offering outdoor experiences. Locate current information on your favorite wineries and tastings at visitnapavalley.com.
ENHANCED CLEANLINESS STANDARDS
Our hotels use cleaning products and protocols which meet EPA guidelines and are approved for use and effective against viruses, bacteria, and other airborne pathogens. We are working with our vendors, distribution partners, and suppliers to ensure an uninterrupted supply of cleaning supplies and necessary PPE.
Your peace of mind is important to us – if you have additional questions or concerns please reach out to our General Manager, Will Farrow, at email@example.com or 707-320-6900.
For more information on COVID-19 and the latest national guidelines, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the U.S. State Department’s page regarding COVID-19, or your local health authority.
ASSOCIATE & GUEST HEALTH CONCERNS
Our associates have clear instructions on how to respond swiftly and report all presumed cases of COVID-19 on property to local health officials.
Associates are instructed to stay home if they do not feel well and are trained on how to handle encountering guests or associates exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19.
If we are alerted to a presumptive case of COVID-19 at the property, we will work with public health officials and follow their recommended actions.